Grim’s Provisions & Spirits
- Check out the "Butterfly Lounge", very chic!
- grims is a nice break from the main strip of cha/marios/unicorn and all that.
- Wifi password: eatdrink. You're welcome.
- be advised they no longer serve grilled cheese at dinner time. lunch only. BOO:(
- Try the France 75...Cheers!
- Moscow Mule and French dip... I will say no more!
- Excellent Weekend Brunch. Cope is the man.
- Cheese and meat plate is a must. Also, I love the pork belly!!!! Xoxo
- If you like cheese, get the cheese plate! It's delicious!!!!!
- Dusan has a serious knack for making bloody mary's! Find him here at brunch and get one!
- grilled cheese 3 ways. come on!
- This place looks like MYST!
- Jesse and Casey are awesome!
- Brunch in my opinion is the best here. They do delicious scrambles, strata, frittata, the pineapple mimosa is amazing! I recommend the baked egg strata, side of bacon and a pineapple mimosa
- Order a Pimm's, Tanquray and ginger from Troy. If he asks tell him Axel said so.
- Get some Hamm's!
- Hamm 'n old crow. For desperate times.
- Go upstairs!
- Ask for the vanilla puddle. Sweet but strong, just the way I like my men.
- Grim's has great weekend Brunch. Try the French Toast or Biscuits and Gravy!