Greyhound Public House
- Go to the Greyhound for Sunday breakfast (1000-1130), read the papers and drink endless coffee.
- Grab an Adnams, it's the locals favourite
- Recommend fish & chips, great value for money and definitely the most delicious I've had.
- Decent pub, always busy, but very expensive food and drink.
- Best breakfast anywhere
- The chilli-cheese burgers are well worth a try.
- My local pub for 27 years. Great food, cosy, friendly staff, town pub garden, beautiful location in Ipswich. Sweet chilli peanut chicken is incredible, as is the famous STP (Sticky toffee pudding)!!
- Today we had the very fine Chilli Nachos. A huge snack.
- Good selection of drinks.
- Soup of the Moment is always good value.
- Try the Broadside. Very good pint
- The best pub in Ipswich!
- Sunday mornings. Book a table and tuck into the best full breakfast you can get in these parts. Go on, treat yourself.
- Greyhound Big burger is outstanding!
- Great tasting coffee!
- Sunday breakfast is amazing - top quality local ingredients and a great selection of home made jams. Yummm!
- Most epic Nachos on earth!
- Go to the Greyhound, take a book from the mantlepiece and log this at bookcrossing.com
- Good selection of interesting food.