Great Leap Brewing (大跃啤酒)
- Great Leap has great beer as always, here the #45 is not just about beer, they've also done great job on their pizza! I'd say the pizza is the top three in beijing!
- The Pilsner there is my favorite beer in Beijing!
- Great appetizers! You dont feel like youre in china
- Great place for a pick of IPAs
- Went back to have pizza and beer. Tried a wonderful Saison and their Vienna Lager. If you are a hop head they also do IPA's. Service was prompt, even on a busy Friday night. Don't miss this place.
- You get no water in the restroom unless you have a heavy foot. Haha.
- I recommend to try good options of IPA beers.
- Awesome burgers!
- They now support AliPay payment
- They have fish and chips now. Big windows make it pretty cold in the winter
- Good pizza, good beer, nice outdoor space (pollution permitting).
- Beer is amazing! A great selection as well. The food is different at each location, but is all really good.
- Nice place for gathering and chatting.
- I'm from Seattle and this is a classic brewpub with about 20 brews ranging from the lighest white to a pretty impressive IPA. The staff really made me feel at home and the Brooklyn pizza was tasty.
- The beer is good
- Great beer, great food. Too bad they let kids use the rooftop as a playground and jump on tables.
- Pepperoni Pizza is good and has a tasty cheese mix but slightly overpriced vs competition
- They have the same menu as the Sanlitun location, but with pizza instead of burgers. They have 4 wifi connections to use. The password for each one is "ineedabeer"
- Same old vibe but added over sized tasty pizza, one can easily feed 3-4 people...
- Really, really good pizza