- Drink an ice cold pint of San Miguel that doesn't taste of soap. Rare for Liverpool.
- Friendly atmosphere. Live Jazz band plays on Thursdays.
- Good pub - live music on occasions, seating and tables need updating but worth a pop in for a swifty
- Cosy beer garden compliments the friendly pub. Live jazz and Thai / Lao food are popular. Great real ales.
- Amazing selection of local beers and friendly staff.
- Loads of real ales and bottled local brews. They're also serving authentic Thai/Laos food till around 9pm too!
- Their real ale is lovely. 'The Golden Fleece' in particular
- Excellent real ale.
- Great real ales, friendly staff, a proper pub.
- Great pub! First discovered Hendricks Gin. Sailor Jerrys here about four years ago and haven't looked back since!