1601 S 3rd St (W. Gaulbert Ave.)
Louisville, KY 40208
- Try the delicious $5 pitchers on Thursday's
- Marty is an awesome guy.
- "University of Louisville students (athletes too) often head to this bar not too far from campus."
- Nominated for Best Neighborhood Bar in our Best of 2012 competition! Vote now through Jan. 29th.
- The drinks were awesome not too strong staff was great made you feel at home thats the way I like to feel when I go out on a night on the town
- Good pub food and cheap beer. Good place to watch soccer. Thursday night is college night so stay away if you don't enjoy hot, packed places and beer on your clothes. Staff and service are pretty bad.
- I think prices for appetizers are at least a little pricy but very good food overall
- Watch UofL games here, the cards chant is awesome, everyone join in
- The Bambino Burger is a must!
- Make sure the cook is this guy lol
- Cajun tuna steak melt is delicious. Ask for it on pumpernickel next time.
- Best Chicken Tenders EVER!!!
- Cheesy Tomato and Mozarella Grill. That's all I'm saying.
- The Tuna sandwich is amazing!!!!
- The standard order is Granville Burger medium well, cheddar cheese, cheese fries on the side and a pitcher of beer