Sports Bar, Burgers
11:00am - 2:00am
11:00am - 2:00am
- A great place to hang out and watch the games! Super friendly staff.
- Great bar food! On Fridays, the apps are half off from 4-7. Had the fried pickles which were delicious and nice and crispy. For dinner, I had the buffalo chicken sandwich. Very good as well!
- The best turkey burger (Fog City) & zucchini fries. LOVE THE INDOOR/OUTDOOR BAR!
- Awesome burgers!
- The Big Apple Burger is huge! I didn't think I'd like it, but I was wrong. The sweet tart green apples pairs well with the thick rich brie. The best part those fries are great cold the next day!
- The macho nachos are a must have for large parties!! Options - beef or chicken
- Great happy hour Lisa the Gm is the bomb! Lots of energy GO girl
- Tots!!! Yum!!
- Someone next to us had the sweet potato fries and they smelled amazing...Gonna try them next time!
- Pool is $1 and make sure to get the Grilled Chicken Nachos; a total must!
- Burgers are awesome .
- Great burgers and drinks!
- Big Apple Burger
- A fantastic hamburger. . Not the typical 5 Guys "sorta upscale but not really" type either. These are thick pattys life you'd get at a steakhouse.
- Good food! I got the fish sandwich DH got a burger. It was to loud for conversation so we went elsewhere for drinks.
- Grab a Land Shark and the pool table!
- The drinks, food is just ok
- Awesome food, great staff!
- Went during my lunch break with my best friend unfortunately the service was bad & we ended up getting sick afterwords. the place had a smell to it definitely won't be returning back to this location.
- The staff here ROCKS!!!!