Bar, Cocktail, Nightlife
Lan Kwai Fong
- One of the best places to be in Lan Kai Fong! Live music and nice environment!
- H2Os really good. Great music but dj talks too much
- ! H2O - ! ! ! Wooow!
- Party crowd...
- H2O best life band in hong kong
- Very nice live band, happy hour till 10pm!!
- Thursdays: free vodka cocktails, champagne and Graffiti Martinis from 9PM-2AM
- Great live music. Drinks are not cheap but the area in general isn't cheap
- Live music
- The live band
- They don't exactly card you here...
- Great live band. No face controls. Drink a beer and dance!
- Worst service ever. Or should I say no service at all. Sat down, ordered drinks, the guy didn't make it, tried to flag then down and gave me the finger to hold on but never came bk to me.
- They serve a dinner set that allows u to pick any appetizer & any main course. Comes with a drink of choice. ($132+10%) Pretty decent deal for LKF. Service is sometimes great but sometimes not there.
- Crap. Go somewhere else.
- Can't believe their set dinner is great with very reasonable price!
- The Choya Graffiti ($80) with sake, fresh plums, cranberry juice and choya didnt release the full flavour of plums, but was tasty nonetheless.