Dive Bar, Bar
3117 Brereton St
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- A great punk-rock dive bar/live music venue in the Polish Hill section of Pittsburgh. Youll love the vibe and youll love the jukebox. - Jim Shearer, Top 20 Countdown
- Yeah- our shots are strong!
- Cheap good beer and cool dive bar vibe
- Great vibe, good drink prices. It looks crowded when you walk in, but stretches way out to another performance room in the back. If you have tobacco allergies beware: smoking is allowed.
- Agree. Stiff drinks FTW
- thursday night drink specials are excellent - take a cab.
- Inside, the lights are red, the patrons smoke Camel straights (indoors), and the bartenders will literally kill you if you don't have your $2.75 ready when they bring you your first High Life.
- Bring cash, order a shot and a beer. Play ping pong in the back, and pretty much don't be a douche. Legendary PIT dive bar!
- Check out their excellent old school jukebox and just cheap, pedestrian and good beer. Top notch bartending
- Best pirogies I've ever had, and I'm from Pittsburgh; I've had a lot of pirogies.
- You are allowed to smoke inside. Pool tables. Small spot for bands to play. Punk atmosphere, but you still feel safe inside. Draught Beers are from $2-4. Street parking only.
- Wings, that is all
- Lp the d utility
- Used to drink entirely too much here. Seen some great bands. Need to go back. Fond memories.
- The best wings in the city.
- Love that they have big bottles of arrogant bastard AND delirium tremens...
- Bitchin' cheese sticks. Best in the city! Wash em down with a tallboy of PBR!
- The potato perogies and the cajun wings are great.
- "the decline on western civilization is sitting next to you."
- Larry will treat you right.....