199 N Lumpkin St (Clayton St)
Athens, GA 30601
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Rowdy undergrads reign during the fall and spring semesters; grad students and locals drink early evenings away during the summer.
- Ugh, this is where my friends always go. Can we please go to Blue Sky now?
- Make sure and go upstairs when there are any soccer games on!
- Always a great place to chill. Especially if you aren't in college anymore.
- A friendly environment where students of Romance Languages get to gether every week to both socialize and practice communication skills of their second language.
- "Trouble with the Curve", the 2012 film starring Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams had many Georgia filming locations, including The Globe!
- Btdubs... Don't be a dumb bitch an walk up stairs where it's closed most of the time...
- Let's be honest- it's the best place in downtown Athens
- Great food and drink specials
- I'm especially a fan of the sides, like the Globe Nachos and the fries!
- "Trouble with the Curve," the 2012 film starring Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams had many Georgia filming locations, including The Globe!
- great chill place to have a beer with friends. also, the bartenders are really friendly and go out of their way to make sure you end up with a drink you'll really like.
- $3.50 harp, Guinness, and Warsteiner at happy hour!
- Great Pub food or stop for a Pint or two of Guinness. Great brew selection!
- Give chess night a try. Even if you have no idea how to play chess.
- Blt is awesome
- Fish and chips!!!
- Good place for relaxed service and good beer.
- Great chili, delicious reuben, good local beers
- Great food and beer selection!