Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company
402 7th St (7th St and Blake Ave)
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
- Try the beer sampler! Good, and plenty of beer to make you feel good.
- Request a table in the bar by the window. The view is worth the wait
- Beer battered fish sandwich is delicious. Great seasonal beer!
- They have a great seasonal!
- Try the infusion.
- The scotch beer was great
- Great Irish red and IPA.
- Great beer cheese soup
- Beer is great!!! Plus gourmet food
- Sit in the bar and learn about the seasonals.
- And DO NOT forget the sweet potato tots... the best EVER!! :-)
- Be ready for a wait, but the food is solid. The Tofu Paella? Amazing. One of the best vegan dishes I've had. Yum yum.
- Get the beer sampler. This place brews some of the best beer I've ever had.
- Great root beer on tap!
- Try the raspberry wheat beer and onion rings
- Ribs are amazing!! Get a full pitcher of homemade Root Beer as well!
- Must try the buffalo burger!
- Great fish & chips!
- Excellent - Try the "Ancho Coffee Brisket" Sandwich, great flavors!
- Great beer options. The beers we drank were very good. Our waitress was outstanding. This was the second time I've been there. I'll be back.