Glass – wine. bar. kitchen
$ $ $
- Really cozy atmosphere
- Ask for an outdoor table, on the deck!
- The view speaks for itself but I love the tapas style menu. If you're into having a variety of different things, this is the place for you. Cosmos are on point and I liked everything I've had here.
- The French Onion Bites were such a great small dish. Everything in French onion soup...in just one bite! Ask for Dan!
- The Cheese and Charcuterie plates are awesome. Terrific snack to share with wine.
- Try the Wine!
- Any of the flatbreads are delish... As are the onion soup bites & the sliders.
- Try the lamb bacon - awesome.
- Great food & cocktails. Definitely try the flat bread. Just heads up - its closed Monday & Tuesday.
- Great vibe. Delicious tapas - lamb chops, shrimp, edamame. Skip cheese platterX Sit outdoors by waterfall.