$ $ $
- Gin Lover? As the name suggests, this place has 71 varieties of Gin! Located right in the city centre it has a kind of welcome to my gin parlour in my home feel.Try a Gin Flight if you can't choose!
- As the name suggests, this place has 71 varieties of Gin! Located right in the city centre it has a kind of welcome to my gin parlour in my home feel
- Impressive selection of gin cocktails, cozy atmosphere, and very friendly and knowledgeable staff!
- Even for haters of gin this place is worth a visit. The staff are really knowledgeable and helped me find a gin which I actually really enjoyed. Good atmosphere here too, nicely chilled.
- Cosy and unique. Impressive atmosphere
- Every gin lover needs to visit here. Great range of gins (71, coincidentally!) and staff that know about gin and care about serving it properly.
- Large selection of gins and variety of drinks you can make!
- Highly recommended for all gin lovers. Try the tasting flights! Or, if you're not into that, have the Silent Pool and tonic - it's the best.
- Walking in here is like stepping back in time. The decor is beautifully excecuted and goes well with the diverse array of gin and homemade tonics.
- This bar is perfect for a date or an awesome evening with friends but book in early as it fills up really quick.
- Good venue, friendly service. Try the Rhubarb and Ginger gin.
- So the gin tasting is really fun to order
- Beautiful place!
- Maybe it's not obvious by the name, but this place has over 71 varieties of gin. The menu can be overwhelming at first, but they will help you through it.
- Gin Wall.....
- Gin gin and more gin. Good cocktails well made.