Gilbert's Tiki Bar
Bar, Harbor / Marina
- Bring your own food and drinks lol
- Ask for Luke!!
- Pull up on the boat with a bikini....the rest is cake.
- Chilling in south Florida paradise key largo
- Since the upgrade to Overseas Highway, Gilbert's has become a viable alternative to Alabama Jack's as we enter the keys. View of the water, good food, music, TV screens for the game. Rustic.
- Beware of the flying margaritas!!
- Stop at Gilbert's on your way to the Keys and use this mile-marker guide for tips along the way. (More info link.)
- The Key's Fish sandwich is awesome.
- Stone crab claws were amazing!! Peak and eat shrimp was okay... Very casual, good place to hang and listen to live music on Friday nights.
- Seafood is not bad. Delicious oysters, Rockefeller, conch fritters, and shrimp
- Great drink & food specials. People are super chill and hotel next door!
- Bucket of Land Shark Conch Fritters and a Hottie. Need I say more?
- Hey Melissa A. Want a drink fast go to a city... wanna chill in the best place on earth? Then have Keys patience. Gilbert's rocks! Great food, great people!
- Come check out the new tiki bar by the pool. Get a tan n a tasty refreshment at the same time.
- The food is great
- Try the Long Island Ice Teas!
- The taste of foods are bad! A good place to rest on beach and drink some beers
- Super awesome stop! Sit by the beach and watch the boats go through the channel.
- Its a clich of your idea of a southern Florida bat and restuarant. However, the staff is attentive and the boat traffic is appealing. Try to get a table near the docks.
- Amazing beach bar. Reasonably priced drinks and food.