8:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 1:00am
4:00pm - 1:00am
3:00pm - 1:00am
3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Ugg it is hot tonight. No ac but the beer is a buck and ice cold.
- The cook is amazing here everything on the menu is good
- Obviously this is for when money is no object... but their wings are super cheap on Thursdays and very very good.
- Drink: $2 PBR draft; $2.50 well drinks; $3 domestic draftFri 5pm-2am
- Don't forget to tip your bartender!
- This bar is my second home and I'm perfectly fine with that.
- The cook here if amazing. Pretty much can't go wrong with anything he makes.
- Best bar staff in denver and have to agree the wed burgers for 1.50 are awesome
- The staff is fun and welcoming. The menu is great and the food comes out quickly. You will hear music from all different backgrounds and it's always a pleasant surprise. Erik has done an amazing job!
- The quesadillas are incredible!
- Its my bar away from home
- Air hockey is always fun
- $1.50 burgers, $0.50 fries and $1.50 PBRs every Wednesday!
- Tasty big burgers here. And on Wednesday's from 5p-10p they're only $1.50 with $1.50 PBRs to go with it. Good food, cheap beer--highly recommended.
- Really loved the gyro taco
- Quick service, cheap drinks and good food! Especially check out the specials for wings and burgers
- Taco Tuesday, burgers Wednesday, wings Thursday. And drinks special ever night. Great local bar for a break from the Lodo scene. Lots of space too
- Really nice bartenders.. came in with a stomach ache. They kept on trying to give me drinks to help fix it( ginger ale with bitters)
- Waited 45 minutes for a burger.
- The bartenders were nice. They were out of a few beers on tap but they were accommodating with what they could do.