312 E Market St (Linn st)
Iowa City, IA 52245
- You come here, you're here for the cheeseburgers.
- Definitely a dive bar. Presumably, the owner Mike, bought the bar a round of drinks, so that's cool. The burgers are greasy, cheesy deliciousness, even when sober.
- Cheeseburgers after a few beers... Mmm
- Best classic hamburgers in Iowa City. I love how genuine and old school this place is.
- Hip hip hip.... Huuurayyy
- Great environment. Great people.
- Try the cheeseburger your taste buds will love you even if your arteries get mad
- Not worth the cheap beer. Usually poor service and crowded. Burgers are good, but I'd go to IC Ugly's for better drinks and service.
- Don't order cheese burgers after 12:30. It makes the bartenders salty (er).
- 1-5 pm dollar beers!
- Dickels whiskey.