Genoa Bar & Saloon
Bar, Historic Site
2282 Main St
Genoa, NV 89411
- Green leaves of Summer playing here in church bells as we sit across the Street from bar at 12 noon
- Nice place, nice beer.
- The oldest bar in Nevada. Est. 1853.
- You have to stop here and have a drink. No other way to take it all in! Famous patrons include two US presidents, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Willie Nelson
- Locals and tourists combine to make for a good time, drinks are tasty and old western stuff everywhere! Don't miss open mike nights, great music!
- Get here for happy hour M-F from 4-6pm and get $1 off well drinks and beer.