Gary Lee's Motor Club And Grub
- Spicy sausage is amazing! Pick that over the pulled pork any day!
- Pulled pork Sammy is best you can find in D Town!
- Third Tuesday is Vintage and Custom Motorcycle night!!
- The bacon waffles are amazing..
- The Thai Peanut wings are stupid good.
- Elizabeth rocks...! She is the best bartender ever! Check out her sweet ass hair accessories!!!
- They know their sausage. Don't miss it. Motorcycle parking to I.
- Start with a belly-warmer like the Fried Zucchini then get yourself involved in the smoked meatloaf that's 20% bacon. How could you go wrong with anything that's 20% bacon?
- Love the tacos! If you're vegetarian they will make them with portabellos.
- Ugh. Had the prosciutto poppers, fried avocado, fries, brussel sprouts and greens. My friend and I were only able to stomach the fries unfortunately.
- Fried avocado,prosciutto wrapped poppers,street tacos and the Cigar. Amazing.
- Get your rockabilly on
- They can't spell but they can cook! Try Tomato omelette if you're here for brunch.
- street tacos were great but I am definitely not impressed with the service
- Not so great service here...
- All the best smoked food, nice patio, highly recommend brunch as well.
- I miss you Gary Lee!
- Aioli = fancy mayonnaise . Cool theme. Friendly staff. I think it's the owner or manager who is usually there w his dog.
- Street taco!!!!!
- Such good food and super chill atmosphere. Fun place for a date!