- Try the parm frites. Deliciousness.
- Unlimited mimosas for an hour and a cute terrace in the back. Great place for a "hair of the dog that bit you" brunch.
- One of my worse experiences at a bar yet. Don't expect a welcoming good time here, the bartenders and management sucks I will not be returning
- The burger is the best thing on the menu
- The Spicy Burger is by far the best burger you'll ever have!
- Bottomless brunch - unlimited mimosas or sidecars and an entree for $25. Great deal, great service!
- Service wasn't the greatest, but the food was good. Chicken tenders are hearty.
- Sunny courtyard for when the weather's nice, long happy hour, spectacular burgers & quesadillas. Funky art, tiny give/take library. Lagunitas & other deliciousness on tap. Deserves much more traffic.
- Have been here a few times and it has never disappointed! Wish I had discovered the place sooner The burger is amazing The Parmesan fries are just as good! And the owner is very attentive, great place
- The manager/owner dude Chris is the absolute BEST!!! Very hospitable
- The chicken tenders taste like shit, don't order them.
- Al a vodka is pretty nice and a good portion size.
- Very nice whiskey bar. Pretty upscale and solid drink selection overall. Food is very good, too. I've also heard good things about their brunch. This place will be seeing more of me.
- The cosmos here are to die for!
- Gallery Burger with blue cheese. Nuff said.
- This bar is awesome - make sure you get the pickle back from Jeremy - best bartender ever!!