The Gael Pub
- You need to be here by 7:45 to even be able to step foot inside come Tuesday night
- Good for Chicago Bears games but both Triona's are better.
- Real Brooklyn lager on tap, def worth sticking around for a few pints.
- Great Bears bar...Go Bears!
- Trivia nights Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
- If you're going to Trivia and have a group of 4+ get there by 7... But bring your own food, they allow take out.
- This place is great time on trivia Tuesdays. No matter the question, their delicious Pie & Pitcher deal is the answer.
- Friendly bartenders and a great pub quiz on Tuesday nights.
- Get here by 8:30 or you won't get a table for trivia!
- Have an Aperol Spritz.
- great eighties cover band on Thursdays.
- all Chicago games!! Kitchen closed almost all the time, bring your own food is a great option!
- Drinks! Space! Bartenders!
- Trivia Tuesday!
- Cheese croquettes are amazing!!!
- Dark random place but cool atmosphere and cool tenders!
- THE place to catch Chicago Bears games in NYC!
- Great music, great drinks. Allegedly bears fan bar didn't see many fans.
- Don't expect to get a table. You can walk in at 7pm and the place looks empty but there will be one person saving an entire section.
- Great selection of beers.