Fynn’s of Temple Bar
Pub, Wine Bar, Bar
- Wicklow chips are very good!
- No Nachos :(
- Guinness on tap! Great place to grab post-work drinks
- Friendly service and delicious food without too much of the King Street price. Definitely try one of their burgers.
- Cocktail menu isn't what it used to be :(
- Good for single people. Not a bad dinner menu either!
- They serve the ketchup on plates! They really do!
- Wicklow chips.
- Love this pub! Decent beer selection, really good food, friendly staff. I recommend the Chicken Supreme.
- Great food for vegetarians and meat lovers alike. And they serve organic chicken & have vegan options! Rare but cool for a pub
- Have the Wicklow Chips - so full of pub food yum
- Grest place with great food...beers at a fair price
- Decent food, moderate prices.
- Holy cow the Montreal Smoked Brisket Poutine was good.
- The new brunch menu is skippable, sadly. Old one was great. Still amazing food on the regular menu, and fantastic service.
- Great for a pint after work!
- The Steak & Eggs from the brunch menu was fantastic. Thick, juicy steak, perfectly cooked scrambled eggs, seasoned grilled tomato, potato cakes and really good toast.
- Complementary oysters on Friday 6pm onwards until supplies last.
- They don't have their famous Monster Caesar anymore.... Still an ok. Caesar, but it's simply not worth the journey downtown.