305 Shrewsbury St (at Envelope Ter)
Worcester, MA 01604
- 10 cent chicken thighs on Sundays.
- One of the best summer bars to hit up on Shrewsbury St. Casual, relaxed atmosphere.
- Great beer selection. Awesome flat screens for football games. Their nachos are $9 but the portions are huge
- All the way from boston... I think I love this place.
- Don't get caught up in the atmosphere; you won't want to leave!
- Our new favorite after work bar! Always see a familiar face & meet a new one. Try the jalapeno rolls! Soo yum!
- Food is excellent! They always have Shipyard pumpkin during the fall!!!
- Good Cuban sandwich
- As a bartender, this is my go-to after work spot.... not many places in worcester have a late night kitchen!
- There is a dress code...lucky I brought my sweatshirt. They said my tank top was a wife beater and that it wasn't allowed...
- Cool place. Really weak beer selectio, unfortunately.
- Great sports bar because there are tons of flat-screen TVs!
- Good woo town bar!
- Danielle is the best! Slyvia too!
- Awesome place to go with a group, does not get real busy in bar until after 8 so great for an after work get together.