248 Taikang Rd (Within 田子坊 | Tian Zi Fang)
- Former Rambler. Same good coctails and sangria)))
- having great Glhwein (mulled wine) during winter
- Really great place! Nice and cozy street outside, good drinks, good prices, great staff!
- Bar en el centro de todos los comercios. Precios muy altos. Dos cervezas ms de 100. Tienen algo de variedad, aunque se aprovechan de los turistas. No volvera
- Servicio excelente as como la gran cantidad de bebidas y cerveza.
- Take a break from walking the alleys of Tian Zi Fang, and sit at the outdoor bar for a beer.
- Great drinks, amazing food and the besr service, so so so cheap for Shanghai!
- Outdoor seating
- Fun place, if it weren't for all the selfie taking and weirdo tourists it could be fun.
- Mango Mojito is very good here.
- Perfect place for a beer after a hard day of working, also have outdoor seating
- Food like steak and burgers they get from New York Style....
- Great place to relax and have a beer after all the shopping.
- Amazing mohitos! They are gigantic!