Friends and Lovers
- Great place! Love that there's a sound proof room in the back for bands. Decent drink prices too.
- Nice new BK spot. Back room is all that!
- Happy hour 'til 9!
- Amazing new BK bar/venue to catch some amazing bands and amazing drink specials!!
- Fun bar for dancing. Don't miss Soul Night!
- Super solid neighborhood dance bar. Shame that it's cash only, but that back room is fun enough to intentionally pre-game for.
- Check it out on Soul night! So much fun!!
- Outside area is awesome and great music and solid dance floor
- Soul night is amazing. It says nightclub but it's more like a dive bar with a big back room where there's a slightly lifted stage area for the musician/DJ. No stress
- Nice bartenders! Cheap beer!
- Don't remember a thing about it. Must be good.
- Best New Club in NYC! The Music is incredible! Get here early!
- Thursday nights are regularly Queer Night, with a range of awesome DJs, but really, pretty much any day is.
- Cute. People. Great. Music.
- Soul night
- Soul night is great if you wanna cut a rug, get down and boogie.
- there's a little outdoor space with seating in the back
- Starlite Thursdays are the best. Stewart is a great bartender.
- Cash only. ATM in the corner.
- great new spot in Prospect Heights (Crown Heights?). music every night. great drinks. wonderful vibe. aptly named: great for friends AND lovers.