6733 Roosevelt Rd (btwn Oak Pk Ave & Euclid Ave)
Berwyn, IL 60402
- Awesome dive music bar. See Alewife.
- Billed as a modern-day juke joint, Friendly Tap doesn't disappoint.
- Friendly tap, friendly staff, great music
- Take care of your fantastic bartenders. Especially Josie and Annie.
- Greatest musicians in the western hemisphere!!!!
- Always a good time and guest musicians galore!!!
- They should bust out a wall and move in the bar. It was crowded.
- Love this place, one of the best watering holes in Berwyn! Open Mic Wednesdays!
- Don't miss the annual Friendly Folk Fest! This weekend!!!
- Great place to meet friends and see live music!
- It's a short walk down Roosevelt Road to FitzGerald's. And if you're hungry the Buona Beef next door is the original family-owned location.
- Open mic on Wednesdays. The region's friendliest bartender Ron McEachen tends the bar on Saturday nights.
- There's nothing else quite like it. Boys local and has been around forever. Great musicians pass through here.
- Don't waste your time here...
- Love the ambiance and wine list. Excellent French bistro