French Broad Brewery & Tasting Room
- Mondays are $2.50 pint night! And get a Heavy Rebel, a mix of two of their brews.
- $2.50 pints on Mondays!
- Rye Hopper is a must
- Good beer.
- Have the sampler beer platter if you never been there... Also great local music.
- Chill place to come enjoy quality beer and music
- Flight for 7 is a great deal and a great way to taste a bunch. Especially loved the "Heavy-est" seasonal
- Frog horn IPA....
- Its across the road from Hillman, so its with checking out. They allow dogs inside, too.
- Took me a whole two years! This place isn't into fancy pants glitz & glory, just your local brewery where you can chill and chat with the brewers themselves and anyone else while enjoying great beer!
- Great selection of craft beers...known for their lagers.
- Music, beer and pretzels!
- Open at 1PM 7 days a week!
- The IPA and Rye Hopper were stellar. Stay away from the Barleywine.