Four Kegs Sports Pub
- Nothing beats the Stromboli
- We've been eating here since college (many years)...love the Stromboli and chicken fingers!!!
- The best Stromboli in town is half off after midnight!!
- Offers a place to relax and sip a brew and chow down on a stromboli, smoked baby back ribs or a juicy bacon cheeseburger. Enjoy this hidden gem!
- This place is full of romance.
- Great Stromboli and Philly Cheese steak
- So much good food!! Beef and Cheddar Stromboli with Open Pit BBQ sauce is AWESOME!! But tonight is half price pizza and wings during NFL!
- Guy Fieri and I pick this spot for the best stromboli in town - Jace Crispin of Chippendales
- Stromboli was amazing
- In my opinion one of the best pizza and Stromboli joint in town. After 12am all Pizza's and Stromboli's are 1/2 off. Great late night joint w/ attentive servers. Try it, I know you won't regret it!
- via Eater: Sports obsessed bar that sponsors two local softball and soccer teams. Most famed for their comfort food menu, in particular the Stromboli and pizza selections. Welcomes families, children.
- The food was alright..I'm actually surprised it made it on diners drive ins and dives..I've had better Stromboli elsewhere and the Philly sandwich was good but not to die for...was eh!
- The meatball sandwich rocks!
- Half price wings and pizza on sundays
- Love their pizza here but I guess I gotta try the Stromboli since everyone is saying it's good!!!
- One of the nicest bars in town
- The Stromboli is AMAZING!! Great dive bar, with good food, and very cold beer, LOVE the chilled mugs. Very friendly staff. Good place to watch games.
- Fried pickles were delicious! Meatball Stromboli too!
- Some of the best bar food in town! Amazing wings and fingers! Their ranch is really tasty too.
- If you get the large stromboli, make sure you're extra hungry!