Fort Point Beer Company
Beer Bar, Hot Dogs
1 Ferry Building Ste 54 (at The Embarcadero)
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Perfect spot for an after work beer and conversation. Overhead space heaters for those cold and wet SF days. The 64 oz. growlers 'to go' are a steal at $10.
- It's all good! The KSA is my favorite, and they have seasonal specials & growler fill ups.
- and which are good
- Hot dog and KSA beer but bring ketchup They dont have ketchup!!!!
- Beer and hot dogs are delicious.
- Probably the best place for hot dogs in San Francisco, now that Show Dogs is gone.
- Nice place to stop, even prices are high.
- They do not do flights, however they will let try before you buy.
- Nice outdoor spot on the pier to stop and have a beer
- Good place to kick off a tour of the waterfront. Fuel up on hot dogs!
- Nice outdoor shaded seating. They also fill growlers
- Such a bargain to fill up a growler here! Craft beer lovers rejoice!
- Great beers! Try the KSA
- Cheap growler fills of perfectly drinkable beer.
- great spot. a little pricey.
- Cervejaria local muito boa. Recomendo a "Park".
- Good beer and a cool can art wall. Corralled space can feel small if it's at all crowded.
- Great spot to grab a drink after work before hopping on the ferry. Grab a growler of their seasonal beer for the way home.
- KSA is yes!
- Get a beer while you wait for your ferry... And then get a six pack for the ferry.