Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery
1035 Sterling Ave (at Flossmoor Rd.)
Flossmoor, IL 60422
- Try the sampler, do a tour of their different beers.
- Try the Fried Pickles - Tangy, tasty, crisp!
- Try the beer!
- They have changed every beer on the menu. The new IPA does not even taste like an IPA. There award winning beer isn't made the same anymore. Don't understand why you would change all of the beers!
- The Pullman Brown is amazing
- Try the Mac And Cheese W/bacon - Smoky and cheesy!
- Just tapped Dark Matter Imperial Stout / SO good!
- Try the signature brownie volcano. it's big enough for the whole table!
- Every beer is fantastic here. Try an IPA or the Station Master Wheat.
- White bean chili is excellent
- The hefe is the best!!
- Beer cheese soup!!!!
- It was delicious!
- Burgers, beer
- My favorite place for French onion soup!
- Great beer and the food is good too
- Beer. Annual pDLD outdoor event.
- The beer very good!
- Bartendress Trivia of the day..... Did you know a beer growler full of quarters equals about $460?!!? Nice. (We love this place.)
- The Pullman is an award winning brown for a reason. Great stuff.