Dive Bar, Restaurant, Bar
- Cool atmosphere, so-so food - worth checking out and trying something a little different. We'll see how it holds up as 12th continues to grow.
- $2 Miller High Life cans all day every day
- Great chicken dishes. Try the "Brunch" dish - breakfast is great anytime.
- Sit at the bar - The bartender is very friendly and you get to watch them make the huge bloody Marys. Food is great too
- Amazing Staff!
- Love the atmosphere. Had a great salad with fried chicken, but you shouldn't miss the French fries. Trivial pursuit cards on every table was a nice touch.
- Always good
- Amazing. Try the ranchero.
- Great lunch stop!
- Tater Tot Nachos! 'Nuff said.
- Poutine! Where else are ya gonna get it?
- This place is so awesome! Great service and they have a dance party on Friday nights.
- Cool place. Great beer selection and trivia on each table.
- Nice look and great chicken dishes. They could do better on the milk shakes.
- When it comes to doing one thing amazing, The Flipside has nailed it with chicken. Try a root beer float with chocolate ice cream!
- Flipside chicken is amazing and the most food for the price. Kinda pricey for just a piece of chicken though. Great tasting chocolate milkshake too!
- Anyone calling this a dive bar has never been to a dive bar.