Flannery's Irish Pub
Bar, Pub, Sports Bar
- False on all accounts
- 4:30-7:00 Happy Hour M-F. Buy one get one appetizers, drafts. AMAZING.
- The daytime staff looks like they've been on a 3 day bender.
- Our waitress sucks
- Combo platter is great for happy hour... Except for the fried pickles
- I always have great service here they even bring out a bowl of water for my pup love the girls
- Melissa Jobin smells bad
- I would drown a puppy to get a number from one of the bartenders here.
- The service ALWAYS sucks. These girls need to be friendly and get out of the high school mindset!
- SERVICE IS TERRIBLE
- Worst music this side of Prime 1000.
- What is Melissa Jobin doin here?
- Not a fast food joint. Give yourself a full hour for lunch unless you can take it to go.
- Service is hardly anything to write home about... Trying to get lunch at 2 pm, hardly slammed, and apparently only one of the four people behind the bar is allowed to speak to us...
- Only place I can find in the city to have a Blues game on w/sound every game no matter the day. Food is ok, service is a little slow.
- Drink and dine for a good cause-purchased tickets online via the official Cancer Sucks Pub Crawl website
- Only "Sports Bar" I know of that doesn't have HD. Pathetic!
- Fat Tire draft. Get ittttt.
- Kind of expensive, but a good Irish-pubby-sports-bar-y feel.
- Ask for the Chicken Cordon Bleu Wrap - they took it off the menu, but they'll still make it for you... It's delicious