2130 16th St
Sacramento, CA 95818
- Listed as the Flame Club in the 1953 Sacramento directory. A bar opened at this location shortly after the repeal of prohibition owned by Anthony J. Nevis, not sure if it was called The Flame Club.
- The Flame Club has been in business since at least 1956, or before. In 1956 the owner, Pete Grego, applied for a dance license to the Sacramento City Council and it was approved.
- Try 4 Gin and Tonics
- Great dive bar
- Shitty!!! That is all
- Stiff drinks...cheap! Got a Jameson and sprite $f bucks!
- Strong drinks for a reasonable price. Cash only, so be sure to bring your greenbacks.
- awesome bar, I love peggy and pete...
- Nice friendly neighborhood bar:-)
- Hole in the wall with stiff cocktails!!!
- Lunches are the best and never over $6. Lots of food! Big salad, entree with veggies and side dish, dessert. Food like mom used to make.
- When you come here be prepared for a stiff one. ITs a dive so dont complain that the drinks are to strong or you might find yourself outside in the cold!