Nightclub, Nightlife, Lounge
$ $ $
9:30pm - 3:00am
10:00pm - 3:00am
- Friday nights!!
- See you Saturday for Instagram-o-rama! Support local art and charities. Come by our booth from 6pm-10pm for freebies and fun! (Jan 4, 2013)
- Salsa Wednesday is great for social dancing, but sometimes gets way too crowded
- One of the best event venues in Vancouver!
- Go downstairs for faster drinks. Bar down there is usually empty
- "CIRQUE FRIDAYS" 3 rooms with - Artists, Djs, Acrobatics, lights, House music...wow!Right Hand BarberSklaRachel SehlTyson VPure Addiction
- super fun on fridays :)
- For such an expensive cover and coat check, they should have better and faster service.
- Wow the coat check girls here suck ass!
- Holy shit, this place sucks.
- This place pretty much sucks and every event I've been at here has had rude people talking at the back, making it hard to focus on the performers.
- Cirque Gala NYE 2014 at FiveSixty, Vancouver, BC, early @ Tuesday December 31 2013.Grab your tickets @ http://tinyurl.com/ppaejz5
- Downstairs is a unisex bathroom, with a bar
- They are great at turning awesome songs into horrible, trancy, repetitive, drum beats which leaves everyone on the dance floor doing the 2-step as their only dance option. Most boring music ever.
- GROOVE baby :-)
- Coat check is way better. As of Feb. 12th it's ridiculously quick and efficient and no more sticky fingered girls putting your coats on craigslist!
- Hope the girls don't steal your jacket. They aren't only inept and slow, the nice jackets constantly go 'missing'. If yours gets lost check craigslist. Thieves.
- 'VIP Attendee' - "From the invitation only launch party with Miss Honey Dijon's return from NYC to Vancouver for a shindig of fierceness... to the succulently fu<k@ble factor of the bartenders and it'
- VIP. Worth it.
- if str8 pick Friday nights!