937 Cole St (at Carl St)
San Francisco, CA 94117
- Home of the unhappiest bartender. It's almost comedic.
- Doc is the shit!!!!!!!!!
- I just flat out love this bar. The backyard has a ping pong table and if you're waiting for a table at Zazie, you can hang out inside Finnegan's and get a drink (uh..or two) while you wait.
- Great bloody mary's. Be prepared for some east coast sarcasm.
- If you're waiting to eat brunch at Zazie, you can write on the waitlist that you're at Finnegan's, and the host will come and get you. Love it!
- Have a beer, drink it out back & play a lil pong pong...
- Come here for drinks while you wait for Zazie...they will find you out back...
- Know what you want before you step to the bar. You've been warned.
- Be Irish. It goes a long way with Murph, the bartender.
- Don't waste your cash on the over-priced liqour. Buy beer. Also, smokers, bring your infra-red goggles because the back porch has no lighting.
- The patio out back is smoker friendly. Cigar smokers,rejoice!
- Cool back patio. Plenty of space to sit,drink and smoke. Great selection of beer and decent whisk(e)y selection.
- Cool spot...errr, the only spot in Cole Valley. You'll get looks from the locals, until you realize that they're all from New Jersey or Ohio and have only been in the city 3 years longer than you have
- As many have said, great place to wait out the Zazie wait...
- Patio time!
- Formerly Mauds Study, a historic San Francisco lesbian bar that operated from 1966 to 1989.
- Ping pong on the backyard patio. Can't beat it.
- I'm looking for a droid named Todd, from planet SLO...
- Cozy little bar with a nice back patio. Perfect for a sunny day.
- Awesome neighborhood bar! Great prices and a patio.