Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company
- The beer is great and having the tap room inside the brewery makes for a great ambiance.
- Great service, great beers, and really fun to drink your beer as you see people making them! Buy one of their beautiful growlers and take some home!
- Honestly cool brewpub amongst all the wineries - recommend Hoppy Poppy IPA, Danish red and Stagecoach Stout.
- Must stop here when in town.
- Fun, lively environment, great service, delicious food, refreshing beer! Cheers!
- Great for kids. The whole back area is enclosed so they can run around.
- Good local beer and food. Real friendly staff. It's not as well known as their nearby neighbor, but the quality of beer is pretty high and it's real well known with locals.
- They 5 beer flights & growlers!
- Fish tacos beer
- Lizard's Mouth IPA is what you drink here. But the Stagecoach stout is what you need end here.
- Very cool seating arrangement right in front of the brew kettles.
- Live music
- Really good IPA
- Try the wrangler wheat
- Davey Brown is a great beer and a great place to camp!
- So much fun. Get a growler for the road.
- Dirty Dane or hurricone are awesome if you wanna try a mix
- Seriously good beer and fun back area to play bacci ball, horseshoes our just soak up the sun.
- Try the Beer Flight
- They have transcendent Pale Ales. Try the Figueroa Pale Ale and graduate with the Hurricane Deck. Hoppy goodness.