Fat Belly's Irish Pub
Bar, Beer Garden
- This is the 2nd oldest building in Providence. Checj out the main beam downstairs. It is from a ship during that period and the rocks making up a portion of the bar is ballast used in the same ships
- crowded and full of frat boys.
- rib eye sandwich with sweet potato fries. so good
- Packed house for the Band JUST FOR FUN.....AWESOME BAND
- Best BBQ chicken nachos ever
- Pumpkin ale.
- Terrific staff, nice atmosphere in one of oldest commercial buildings (1820s) in Providence. Proper Irish pub drafts on tap. Pretty much all you need -- even if parking stinks.
- Better food than you think it should be. The Italian sandwich is fantastic.
- Great little pizzas - thin crust! Smart beer selection.
- Mill Pil was refreshingly sweet. Nice honey after taste.
- Get the Czech Pilsner. Its a microbrew special for Fat Belly and its good!
- Way too small IMO even though there is an upstairs. Not a fan of the cramped space.
- Great bar with excellent bartenders...food is standard fare, but the burgers are better than most
- Best bar in prov!!!!
- Good time!
- Escape the cold.
- The steak and cheese is some tasty stuff.
- Great fun here on NYE, met some very cool guys and girls!
- 2nd to post happy new years we need to make an official page btw. Great food great service but the talent on new years could have been better. All and all a wonderful time! Best fat belly's thus far!!
- Great nachos! They have BBQ sauce and chicken on them.