Excelsior Brewing Co
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Ask to try the stout
- Brewed & ran by Great People!
- Tap Room Hours: Thursday and Fridays 4-10 Saturdays 2-10 Tours: Saturdays from 12-2, every half hour Tour scheduling: email@example.com
- Tried this place for the first time and it was horribly disappointing. The beers are average, they have no food, and they wouldn't even fill a growler that we brought that was from another brewpub.
- Great place with great brews. Moderately kid friendly as they have lots of board games to play. The beer is some of Minnesota's finest!
- Try a flight. There are good things on tap!
- Tell the bartender you know John Klick and you might get a free beer.
- Can't go wrong. Awesome atmosphere; great beer. The espresso stout is not to be missed! Delicious!
- We prefer the crisp XLCR Pale Ale, followed closely by the Bitteschlappe brown ale.
- They know how to do beer at Excelsior Brewing and they're dog friendly!
- They are dog friendly (inside and out!)
- Don't touch my Biscuit Pants!
- The Hefeweizen (Helios) is a terrific on a warm summer day!
- Highly recommend the Biscuit Pants Session Ale, named after Lou Gehrig. Wonderful staff and atmosphere.
- Love this place! Great beer, great people!
- Love this joint!
- Tap Room Hours: Thur & Fri 4-10pm, Sat 2-10pm Tours: Sat 12-2, every half hour (Tour scheduling: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Beer is good.
- full tap room last nite, going back tonight
- Great beer