Wine Bar, Bar
- Call Eugene for good time. He works right across.
- Wifi: cv9jfr3n
- It looks that they ran out of Ampakana for the moment. Looking for a White wine ? Go for the Van Lorens Colombar. ~135 RMB
- The weekend atmosphere at this relaxed French wine bar is refined. Try their sets with perfectly judged portions such as the signature Enoterra brunch, enriched by elegant miniature salmon tartare.
- Great brunch on Sunday!
- I just got the smallest glass of wine ever. For 50 kuai. :-$
- Don't order the enoterra wines they suck
- Croque monsieur is way way better at the wuding lu branch.
- Penses vraiment a reserver pour le soir... tres souvent plein. #FR2Shanghai
- The Croque-Monsieur makes me speechless. So French, So good.
- Great happy hour until 8pm and best beef tartare in the neighborhood.
- It's not as popular as it used to be but they still deliver a solid experience and I enjoyed their rose wine. I guess there are now simply too many wine bars in SH to keep such a place really busy.
- For Brunch. Very cheap price on Champagne Deutz; the best deal in town
- Service is so bad!!!! Don't bother coming here.... Waste of your time and will ruin youd mood
- Direction l'Enoterra. Ambiance bar vins, quatre menus brunch vous seront proposs : French, Classic, Healthy et American.
- "O brunchons-nous ce midi?"(samedi et dimanche)
- Happy hour specials 5-8pm. Free flow sparking wine for brunch @80rmb
- It tastes a bit insipid. And a bit pricey.The good thing are the +80yuan for a flow of sparking wine, 4 differents brunches and on a saturday at 12(Check reviews, wechat:shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- The lunch set costs only RMB58 to 98.
- Great lunch set. Love the sole fish.