- Food is also really good. Had the Spanish seafood stew. If you're not that hungry, get a cheese and meat board to go with your beer.
- The brewery may be closed, but you can find fresh pours of there brews here after hours. They even have a couple on cask. They also have an impressive whiskey selection.
- Casey is an amazing bartender and server. The atmosphere, art, music and ambiance and food is not to be missed. A perfect evening.
- Love this place!! Great atmosphere & great drinks!
- always great beer on tap. And their food is awesome
- Great food, great beer what's not to love?
- If you like a good Manhattan, try the "Off the Vine"! So smooth and delicious!!
- Space Dust IPA. Best West Coast IPA I've ever had.
- Loser pale ale is
- $5 good beer
- Ok service but good range of IPAs and pumpkin ales
- Stiff drinks and a really nice interior decor.
- Way above my expectations. The omen stout is awesome, so were the chicken Hinds. I will come back to try other things in the menu.
- Still a somewhat hidden gem. The neighborhood can be sketchy though. Keep your eye out when entering/leaving.
- Great food and cocktails. Very friendly bartenders. Great service!
- Sit at the gorgeous bar, knowledgable staff. Great variety of their own craft beer. #Had a couple of the seasonal pumpkin ones, Punkuccino was great, if they still have it also get The Dread
- Busker blonde, dragons tooth stout
- OK, the cocktails. Pick a base spirit and a flavor profile and let the professionals go to work. For food, can't recommend the poutine enough, and the burger. It's like the brewery, polished.
- ideal for enviro-ping, great beer selection
- If you remember Noc Noc, these are luxury washrooms. Otherwise, no toilet seat protectors, but nice decor.