El Coco De Luis
Bar, Dive Bar
Calle Dos Hermanos (Calle Roberts)
, San Juan 00907
- I can assure you that they have the best mojitos In The area.
- Delicious, cheap mojitos are a must!
- Toronja natural!
- Wash down a fried pastel with a pina colada made from scratch at this always-lively open-air cantina. For more local tips, follow us on 4sq or check out www.renhotels.com.
- Inexpensive drinks, plastic cups stuffed w seafood salads, fried chicken w "tostones".
- Mojitos are
- Best mojitos ever!!!! Great service and food as well. It's a very good spot just to sit and drink. Awesome prices too!
- Large drinks with great fresh juices, at a bargain price. Vodka con Toronja a must.
- Great drinks
- Best Mojitos Ever!!!
- Hay mesitas (no muchas) para sentarse y disfrutar de los chicharrones de pollo!
- If you want something that's cheap and will soak up mucho alcohol, this place is of the hook. Best Chicarrones ever, including Washington Heights and The Bronx.....
- Have the Chicarrones de pollo!!! Delicioso!
- Buen desayuno, tremendos precios y excelente servicio :-)
- The place to be on weekends
- Chicharrones are the best in PR... Ask Luis for homegrown Pitorro..
- Passion rum mojito!! Step by step explanation of mixing mojito entertained us during our visit here. Thanks! ;D
- The Pia Coladas are the best I've ever had! And, they're only $4-$5 each plus they give you the extra from the blender so you get max value!
- Esta es la q hay: chicharrones de pollo con tostones o ensala de pulpo con camarones y tostones. Yummy!!!*