Eat My Martini
Lounge, Cocktail, Nightlife
$ $ $
648 College Street W.
Toronto, ON M6G 1B8
- $3 drinks Sunday through Thursday
- I question how much alcohol goes into each martini, but try the Ricky Martini - it's one of the most popular and is truly delicious.
- Best martini bar around! 5 dollars each (at non peak times), extensive selection, friendly staff. What else could you want? Maybe a massage from a monkey. My new favourite Sunday hangout!
- DO NOT eat the martinis, the contain trace amounts of glass.
- mmmmm.. monkey bar <3
- Social Engineer with gin instead of vodka. Best drink here.
- love this place. They serve more than 200 martini's on their menue. Great place to take your woman and have a few martini's for only 7 bucks!
- Great place for first dates. If you like sweet things get the royboy, if you like tart things get the squirt.
- I found it cold.. and just because you put a cocktail in a martini glass.. Make it a real martini?
- Chocolate factory was amazing !
- The martinis are tasty 'n' all, very affordable etc. but they have a nasty habit of serving you drinks with half the contents missing... Fill it up to the top god damn it!
- Get the Ricki Martini! Tastes like sour keys
- $3 drinks and $5 martinis. Now that's what I'm talking about!!
- Going hard? Try Cousin It all night!
- Try the Ricki Martini or the Mad-on-a Martini! They are sour yet fruity! Plus it's $5 who can beat that?
- The waiters are cute but the lighting is too dim to see. Lol
- Great drinks, but one of the servers was a huge bitch to us and there were TONS of flies everywhere.
- Ricky Martin all the way
- Love the Ricky martini
- Don't bother with the fancy stuff. Get the Eat My Martini or the cheap rail drinks.