The Durty Crow
2801 Crockett St (at Foch St.)
Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Ashley and Caroline are the best bartenders! And they're hot!!!
- Great place. They have a beautiful bar and great drinks. Ask for the tender with a Pheonix on her shoulder - she's rad
- All the bartenders are great!
- Best bar off of 7th!
- Great bar! Love this place, good drink specials and the bartenders are always super friendly!
- I painted the mural of the girls here. www.diablotexas.com
- Love this place,
- Natalie is the best bartender!!!!
- Good drinks. Great food truck outside.
- It's loud n fun!
- I'm there on the wkend between 10 and 2. By the pool table or bar. Holla at me.
- Here's a tip, do not let the officer watch your belongings.
- I love how the lights are low n dark.. Makes me feel right at home in my CAVE -_-
- See if the photo booth lets you take pics before u pay cuz somehow we paid double price! But its still a cool place!
- Best chill bar... ever... end of story
- Call your liquor and pay the extra money to get your song to the top of the juke box playlist.
- Good bar & Service
- They suck they won't let you in without sleeves
- So if you like the bar, but don't love smoke, The Durty Crow is a great compromise. Rolling garage doors allow for ventilation and open up the space for great people watching.
- Fuck the dirty crow.. walked out to smoke a cig, then got told I was too drunk to enter the building.. I was drinking WATER