6004 Allen Rd (at Southfield Rd.)
Allen Park, MI 48101
- Service sucks so far. Been sitting at table for 10 min. Waitress walked by twice. N not that busy. She's been socializing.
- Mayor says "best bar in the A-Pizzle!!!"
- Food is excellent and Bryan and Steve will make sure you have s great time every time.
- Always a good place for a drink after work and a bite to eat.
- Boooo..too busy
- Came in for my lunch hour and when it had taken over an hour for a hamburger with no end in site ended up leaving hungry and disappointed. They must not have enough staff to handle a Saturday aft.
- Can't beat the King David.
- O be Jesus wings are thee best downriver.
- This place smells like glue and ketchup.
- The O'Hammon is a serious ham sandwich