Duke of Cambridge
- The UK's first and only certified organic pub, and the Organic Ginger Beer is very yummy!
- The ultimate pub. Really great hearty grub and good beers coupled with a friendly honest atmosphere. Unusual for islington....
- "Organic" gastropub which tries to keep everything local, seasonal and independent. Very Islington, yet down-to-earth. Some good beers you won't find elsewhere, and Dunkertons' awesome Cider on tap.
- My favorite gastropub in London. Can't really recommend a dish as they change the menu everyday. Organic fresh food that you can taste the quality.
- Whole Earth Organic Sparkling Cola for Coke!! Surely Britain's first and only certified organic pub. Loved the Tomato and Garlic Mussels.
- The Organic Ginger Beer here is excellent
- Trail-blazing organic pub with carefully sourced, imaginative food, excellent range of unusual drinks, and a nice, chatty atmosphere with the feel of a comfortably upmarket local
- St Peter's best on tap, really friendly laidback atmosphere, brilliant ethical policies, fantastic food... wish it was my local!
- Range of ciders and organic drinks, and vegetarian food options alongside meat choices.
- An inventive ever changing menu to satisfy a diverse range of real or imagined dietary affectations.
- Roasted squash
- Love this place, food is great and it feels very cozy and unpretentious.
- A beautiful pub serving the most amazing organic food!
- Lovely staff and amazingly FRESH organic food. Wine selection is excellent too
- Venison was excellent.
- Quaint pub away from the hustle & bustle of old street. Lovely inside. Enjoyed the vegetarian aubergine cous cous dish. Better for a quiet drink rather than a raucous night out
- Fantastic food! super healthy yet super yummy... and lovely cosy atmosphere..
- Nice gastro pub a bit of a walk off upper street and worth the walk for somewhere a bit quieter!
- Amazing locally sourced food and delightful atmosphere.
- Nice place to drop in for a pint... even better for wine.