Duggan's Irish Pub
Pub, Burgers, Sports Bar
31501 Woodward Ave (btw Normandy Rd. and 13 Mile Rd.)
Royal Oak, MI 48073
- Best rooftop.
- To vote for amy tonight @8:10 text the word DREAM to 46988. Vote for Amy Cremen
- Incredible chili fries and great ranch dressing.
- The little chief with fries is the way to go for lunch. All the flavor w/o overeating.
- Really good turkey burger!
- Good authentic good and a fun rustic atmosphere.
- Jeff's bread + cheesy garlic spread.
- chili fries are amazing
- Big chief is a must get. Good chicken noodle soup too!
- Little chief with an extra side of sauce = heaven.
- Try a Big Chief, you won't be disappointed.
- Big chief and fries. The best!
- Stopped in for a Smithwick's & Duggan's version of Shepherd's Pie (made w/corned beef) on St. Pat's Day! If that's not Irish without going to Ireland don't know what is!
- tuck in your buttcrack
- Great night at The Women of Beverly Hills Spring Fling last night! Our server was amazing!
- Best hamburguers in Birmingham...
- The big chief, the cheese pizza, the fish and chips, everything. My home away from home.
- Excellent turkey club
- 5x5 burger is delicious!!
- Duggan's sauce is amazing! Worcester, curry, mayonnaise yum!!!'