Pub, Dive Bar
5 S Dubuque St (off Iowa Ave)
Iowa City, IA 52240
- No credit card machine, so bring your cash!
- Don't feed the fish (without permission). Do order a Guinness, Smithwick's, or Magner's. You've just found an authentic Irish pub in the middle of the United States.
- Always play a Journey song when Scott is working.
- Dont be shy to ask for a shamrock in the head of your Guinness. This place is a real taste of Ireland.
- Try a Dublin Dawn
- Best atmosphere in Iowa city
- Best Irish Pub in Iowa
- If Emily is working you should play Bette Davis' Eyes or NIN.
- Michael Penn's "No Myth" is the unofficial anthem of the bar.
- Be sure to do a shot-ski! It's a bonding experience :)
- They do have an ATM if you need cash.
- They don't have Shot-Skis anymore!!!!!!! Huge bummer
- Try Scott's Grey Pumpkin, tastes like Halloween. :-)
- TRY MARY'S CHERRY, tastes like it might suggest. ;-)
- Try their Chocolatetini. ( Chocolate Martini) It's sooo good.
- Try a Peaches & Creme.