1011 W Montrose Ave (at N Broadway)
Chicago, IL 60640
- Tell you what, you don't get the red carpet, but your glass stays full and the owner has your back when necessary, and yes, in this hood, it is at times necessary. PS: rockin jukebox!
- If you're seeking a bar on the northside where a drunk female Sox fan can lay down on the ground for like 15 minutes and not be bothered, this is the place for you.
- It's a gay bar.
- Dog friendly and cheap! Great music and super fun!
- After coming in here just twice, the bartender knew exactly what drink to have ready for me and even left for the liquor store when they ran out of something he knows we drink. Great bar.
- Pumpkin beer
- Great beer selection!
- Dog friendly, cheap drinks and a delicious Mexican restaurant next door for eats. Awesome place.
- Great friendly bartender, awesome drinks....cheers guys! Good for after work hangouts.
- Chilled wine glasses for the chardonnay, what can I say
- So apparently a couple dogs walking around, playing fetch with a ball... that's done at bars like this now.
- Great Dive Bar that is dog friendly. Join the locals for happy hour and wheel of fortune.