Lounge, Hotel Bar
$ $ $
1150 Queen St W (at Beaconsfield)
Toronto, ON M6J 1J3
- DJ Nana every Saturday
- Service was amazing, appetizers and cocktails are delicious!
- Go on Tuesday's. Certain wine bottles are half price and boy is that a deal. You'll thank me later.
- Get the chicken and waffles
- Monday is the night for free music upstairs and down.
- Always great drinks and music.
- Killer cocktails. If it's still around, try the Brown Butter Maple Old Fashioned.
- Great cocktails, perfect waiters and excellent food.
- Don't miss out on Foodie Mondays!
- Drinks are a little weak
- The edamame is secretely the best!
- While the Drake can be a great place to visit, it's best to avoid on Fri and Sat night. There are lineups to get into the loung & then the patio aren't worth it.