83 Fumin Rd | 富民路83号 (Middle Yan'an Rd | 延安中路)
+86 21 5468 1077
- Be sure to check out the Dr. Beer happy hour, Monday Friday, 5pm to 8pm.
- My Favorite beer bar
- Dr. Beer should have more than 5 variety of beers.. Boohoo.
- Serving food until midnight !
- Pw: 8888888888
- Chilled place to go on a weeknight but beers are disappointing. Really flat beer.
- Happy hour!!!
- Love their beers. Try the Pale Ale and the Dark Ale. They have improved a LOT since they open. Always a lot of ladies and the dj on saturday is amazing!
- NextStep is back ! And we picked Dr Beer for the big come back. Join us on April 10th from 7-9pm - WANTED : Entrepreneurs !
- The salami pizza is the bomb. And the darkest beer in the taster set is the shit
- Don't order the chicken salad and expect it to come with chicken....
- Seriously. This place only succeeded based on the lack of beer knowledge in shanghai. Horrible, horrible place.
- You have to try every beer.
- New password for wifi: 8 ten times
- Yeah, nahhhhh. Crap beers made to Chinese tastes by the brewers own admission. Sweet and Shit.
- This classy ale-focused microbrewery offers just five brews, and while the atmosphere is well done, the beers are somewhat lacking. However, the Brew Masters tasting panel is worth a taste (68RMB).
- White pizza tasted like paper no flavor. And where's the cheese?
- There are much better options for craft beer in Shanghai. This place just costs more. However, if you are here and can't do anything about it, the IPA is usually alright.
- Shiitest pace in shanghai, gross!