Dot's Hop House
2645 Commerce St
Dallas, TX 75226
- 100 beers on tap. Awesome space. Knowledgeable staff. Went in the afternoon and came back in the evening.
- Wine on tap, dog-friendly patio, and every local craft beer (maybe, it's close). Includes family style picnic tables for large groups. Food is better than average bar food. Try the duck fat fries!
- The bottle rockets have a texture that is almost like wet sand in your mouth.
- Their outdoor area is so nice!
- Cheese fries are a must!
- The outdoor area is a perfect spot to meet for drinks
- I love this place for a casual day or night out. It has good drinks, good bar food, and a great outdoor space. All around a perfect place to go with friends on the weekend.
- Great drinks, quality bar bites, and a chill patio atmosphere with plenty of space to stretch out. The beer menu is impressive. Try the duck fat cheese fries.
- Awesome place!! Dont miss it!!!
- Huge outdoor area. Great bar and nice drinks. Nachos were hot and crisp. Fun place to start your night
- Duck fat cheese fries, chicken tenders w/ peanut butter, and lots of beer in huge outdoor area
- Endless beer options. All amazing. Madison and Erica are the best bartenders!
- HUGE!!! And a wide selection of local craft beer. I really liked the blood and honey.
- Sweet patio
- Too big of a place to be so understaffed. Surly waitresses and a 20 min wait to get a draft beer. Bartender didn't even know where to look for the right tap.
- large draft beer selection is color coded on a barely readable 99 item list on the wall by the bar