The Dome Bar
Bar, Hotel Bar, American
101 S El Paso St
El Paso, TX 79901
- Looking for a little history with your cocktail? The Dome Bar at the Camino Real has an orginal Tiffany & Co stained glass dome. Cheers to drinking with style & class!
- Tip: The hotel parking there is not always a charge. I think if the exit arms are up = caught it on a day the parking guy was off ..no charge.
- Outrageously expensive $9.00 Margaritas with a mandatory 20% tip! Slow service, but understandably so with 100+ patrons and two lovely waitresses. Love it though!
- $3 happy hour margarita.
- You can actually hear your group converse. Cage the Elephant autograph for Trinity. #dtep
- You can actually hear your group converse. Cage the Elephant autograph for Trinity.
- Awesome building. Terrible service ever.
- A bit pricey and the staff seems saddled but the dome is Tiffany and great and the live local entertainment can be nice.